- Requires ability to work independently under general direction.
- Must be able to take precise notes.
- Must have interpersonal skills in dealing with the public, as well as the ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on a task for a long period of time without being distracted.
High School Diploma/GED; Experience in healthcare setting preferred, Certified Medical Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurse, or Registered Nurse preferred.
Family Health La Clinica(FHLC) requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, or hold a legally recognized exemption as a condition of employment. Where permitted by law, candidates who are offered a position will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.