ACCOUNT MANAGER - TOPEKA, KS
Perfect fit for a passionate individual with a detailed approach to sales and customer service. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to our customers, providing quality products and long-term solutions along the way. Inside Sales/Account Manager position for an industrial distributor & fabricator. All business to business sales with current customers as well as prospecting out-calls.
In addition to a comprehensive compensation plan that includes base salary and commissions, the Account Manager will enjoy the following benefits as a Cope Plastics Inc. employee:
• Medical, dental, prescription, company provided short-term disability
• Company matching 401k Plan
• Paid time off, short and long term disability, life insurance, etc.
Essential Functions and Candidate Profile:
- The Account Manager will build their product knowledge base and provide material and application assistance, determine customer needs and recommend products and/or fabrication services
- Plans sales activities and monitors industry and competitor trends.
- Provides applications assistance by determining customer needs, creating and upgrading product applications and sourcing products for customers.
- Presents, reviews and negotiates quotes and contracts, provides feedback to questions from account managers and centralization