EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for a Product Trainer II to join our growing team in Springfield, MO. The Product Trainer II will conduct comprehensive, instructor-led training for EDCO’s software solutions and collaborates with subject matter experts to develop training materials and curriculum.
- Serve as an escalation & backup for a Product Trainer I.
- Lead training sessions for customers implementing additional phases of EDCO’s Solarity software and services.
- Lead training sessions for customers during small-scope software upgrades.
- Lead training sessions as requested for established customers (Jira tickets).
- Deliver training material and WebEx sessions to customers for Solarity updates.
- Deliver Solarity demonstrations to new employees outside of production.
- Deliver monthly lecture-style sessions to elaborate on big picture ideas at EDCO (Sol Sessions).
- Assist the Training Manager with small scope internal EDCO projects.
- Maintain user accounts (outside of production) in EDCO’s LMS ensuring courses are accurately assigned and users are placed in the appropriate teams.
- Track and communicate key performance and training measurements to management.
- Utilize adult learning principles to provide appropriate and comprehensive explanations, examples, and demonstrations to effectively educate learners.
- Manage timelines, schedules and supplies to ensure completion of training plans.
- Travel approximately 15% to customer locations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of training experience within a business setting required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree in related field plus 1 year of training experience within a business setting or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience training software solutions preferred.
- Experience with curriculum development and video creation software preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle and adapt to dynamic training situations.
- Ability to research and apply new training techniques and principles.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Comprehensive training skills.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.