WHO WE ARE:
Looking good in orange.
Traffic Management, Inc. is the largest privately-owned minority business based in the United States. TMI is well equipped to provide best in class products and services that include traffic control services, engineering, equipment rentals, product sales, sign manufacturing/installation and 24/7 emergency dispatch response.
TMI utilizes a proprietary technology which is a shared, yet secure, cloud-based communication and project management system called “TM-Soft”. This enables TMI clients to share real time needs in terms of changing equipment, driving directions, traffic control, crews as well as crew contact information, documents, and location maps that show existing or new conditions overview of jobs – no matter how complex.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who are passionate, think differently, and want to make impact. In our fast paced, ever-changing environment, our team members accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities and make a difference. Join us for a rewarding career with opportunities to innovate, have fun and be part of an extraordinary work culture.
WHO YOU ARE:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! You will collaborate with your partners to develop learning solutions that align business needs with learning objectives. If you love people development and are tech-savvy and are enthusiastic to join an industry leader — you will love us and we will love you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As the Senior Operations Administrative Assistant, you will support the Head of Operations for the West Region. This person will exhibit strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and must be confident in their ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism. Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate needs are key.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Plan, organize and manage calendar and email correspondence for department head, including resolving any overlapping commitments and protecting time for priorities.
- Develop, collect, and prepare information used for presentations/meetings for department head and regional leadership team.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, meetings, and necessary documentation for department head.
- Coordinate special events with internal and external stakeholders, preparing documents and agenda items, keeping notes, and helping with day-of preparation as needed.
- Interface and attend key meetings with regional leadership team and key customers on behalf of department head.
- Manage and maintain industry-relevant publication subscriptions and contracts for department.
- Conduct database maintenance and reports for regional operations team including shared systems, troubleshooting with users as needed.
- Prepare monthly expense reports and assist with other administrative support requests for regional operations team and leadership.
- Project lead for department initiatives revolving around new administrative process and methods.
- Provide additional ad hoc department support as needed.
- Willingness to pitch-in and take on new projects as requested.