EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst II to join our growing team in Sioux Falls, SD. The Business Analyst II works closely with internal and external teams to implement or upgrade EDCO’s proprietary healthcare software. The Business Analyst II evaluates current state business processes, designs and proposes future state solutions, and translates into defined and documented requirements This position will be assigned projects with varying scope and complexity.
- Analyze and interpret internal and external business needs.
- Design and propose future state solutions, maintaining adherence to best practices and facilitating stakeholder consensus.
- Gather, define, and document project requirements.
- Communicate customer expectations and requirements for internal and external teams.
- Collaborate with project team to address potential gaps, out of scope items, and risks.
- Independently execute system configuration, including setup and changes.
- Create, maintain, and facilitate execution of test scripts.
- Support customer during stabilization and optimization phases.
- Identify internal documentation needs and create Knowledge Base articles.
- Propose and champion product enhancements when identified.
- Travel approximately 20-30% annually for customer discovery and go-live visits.
- 2+ years of relevant business analytics and/or progressive software implementation experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate’s degree or higher in Business or Information Technology preferred.
- CBAP, CCBA, ECBA, PMI-PBA, RHIA or RHIT certifications desirable.
- Experience in the healthcare field, specifically with EDMS and EMR systems desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and dynamics.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to be self-motivated and highly organized.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.