THIS COULD BE A GOOD MATCH IF YOU HAVE...
- A Bachelor’s degree in social work/related field or relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of the complexity of poverty and women’s homelessness, mental illness, trauma, substance abuse, health issues, and older adults preferred
- Over 2 years of experience working as a Case Manager/similar position and knowledge of community resources
- Experience working with homelessness preferred
- Experience providing trauma informed services preferred
- Excellent active listening and crisis intervention skills with the ability to exercise and model good judgment
- Able to solve problems by being resourceful and using creativity to assist women with removing barriers
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Ability to manage multiple tasks including proficiency in balancing direct service responsibilities with effective record keeping
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, able to manage multiple tasks and priorities, set and meet goals and deadlines
- Strong administrative skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Criminal background check and clearance required
- Current valid California state driver’s license, insurance, and vehicle with good driving record
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish preferred
SCHEDULE, SALARY & BENEFITS:
This is a full-time, non-exempt position, and is eligible for DWC’s comprehensive benefits package that includes training, paid time off, medical, vision, dental, parking and transportation benefits.
DWC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or medical condition.