SUMMARY OF OVERALL PURPOSE
The Data Coordinator is a key member of the GKTW Finance & Advancement teams. Its primary role is to execute the process of creating thank-you letters for Village supporters, which is one of the first touchpoints in the constituent journey. Using our CRM database – Salesforce, the Data Coordinator must track incoming gifts – financial and in-kind – and outgoing letters to ensure that donors are thanked in a timely manner and that GKTW’s donor database is accurate and up to date.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) to develop, maintain and track appropriate data.
- Create and update donor information to create complete and accurate records.
- Verify donor types using a variety of databases.
- Identify appropriate letters for each type of donor in an efficient and effective manner.
- Receive and process all in-kind forms.
- Run weekly and monthly reconciliation reports to ensure no donations have been missed.
- Troubleshoot problems and/or errors related to databases.
- Process daily acknowledgement letters, prepare for signature, and mail to donors in a timely fashion.
- Create new and customized thank you letters and upload into database as needed.
- When possible, resend letters returned with new addresses.
- Track and log the progress of letter batches, from creation to mailing to ensure the status of each batch can be determined.
- Work with the Finance and Advancement teams to coordinate stewardship activity and tracking.
- Contact donors as needed for clarification on donations/request.
- Order materials needed for letter processing.
- Assist with President's office mailings.
- Retrieve and sort mail for gift processing daily.
- Respond to family and character letters.
All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OUTSIDE NORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Extended daily PC-based work
- Ability to lift and transfer 15 lbs.