EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer I to join our growing team in Sioux Falls, SD. The Software Engineer I creates code using defined software development policies and standards to achieve design goals. This position actively participates in agile development meetings and works closely with teammates to grow knowledge and understanding.
- Develop code based on assigned tasks, defined requirements and design goals.
- Ensure all work is approved, tested, and reviewed before submission.
- Follow all department policies, procedures and coding standards.
- Actively participate in agile development meetings and presentations.
- Participate in design efforts and code reviews to gain knowledge of applications, patterns, and frameworks of the software development process.
- Maintain a fundamental understanding of the architecture used in the implementation of the software solutions.
- Develop a base knowledge and understanding of EDCO’s processes and terminology.
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree in related field with 1 year of relevant software development experience or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Basic knowledge of software design patterns and architecture.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Ability to learn and apply new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.