Position Description: This position fulfills important duties around bringing to life the Salt & Straw brand throughout our various internal/external touchpoints. The role will lead efforts to bring to life Salt & Straw’s brand verbally, in tone and content, across multiple-channels.
This position will focus on the following key areas:
● Translate menus, promotions and brand communications into strong verbal representations of the Salt & Straw brand
● Contribute to overall brand, and monthly menu, creative concepting and development with excellence for best results
● Responsible for working with R&D, founders, Ops leaders and other key internal customers to effectively capture and communicate their efforts in defining Salt & Straw and our offerings
● Oversee verbal tone and content consistency across shops, websites, social media and all internal/external customer touch points
● Responsible for the success of multi-channel email marketing and long-form content (i.e. BLOG) by directly developing or overseeing partnering resources. Ability to track the impact of these efforts and translate into actions for ongoing improvement.
● Ensure verbal brand evolution and documentation of all optimal elements including for channels, shops, packaging, labels, branded merchandise
● Partner with social media coordinator and design team to create brand impact across all touchpoints
● Adhere efforts to allocated budgets and uphold quality standards with selected partners
● Partner with internal and external content developers to find synergies for game-changing creative output
● This position works primarily during weekday business hours, but will need to be available for occasional nights and weekends.
Education and/or Experience
·1+ years’ experience in general customer service and/or general marketing environment;
·Consumer brand experience preferred
·Bachelor degree in marketing, advertising, or communications strongly preferred
Competency in Google Mail, Docs, Sheets and Drive; Microsoft Office; Mac and PC; general reports; high-volume email correspondence. Open to use of project management software.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Salt and Straw Values
Create The Unbelievable
Show Up Generously
Act With Thoughtful Curiosity
Share Human Kindness
Make It Count
We can’t wait to meet you!
Salt & Straw is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals. We will consider all people - minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities no matter their sexual orientation or gender identity. Salt & Straw will consider giving opportunities to qualified individuals with criminal histories when it aligns with federal, state and local statutes.
No third party is being accepted at this time