- Design, Management and Leadership technical experience.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to interface effectively and collaborate with technical staff, clients, peers, management, and subconsultants to successfully meet shifting needs.
- Technical background in design, engineering for transportation/civil infrastructure projects.
- Expert in CAD and rail design software, MicroStation and Inroads/InRail.
- Expert in application of Rail Design Practice and industry Standards.
- 10+ years of experience in the engineering industry for Rail.
- Professional Engineer License.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 programs and applications.
- OpenRail proficiency and production experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RailPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.