QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate subordinates.
- Ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and ethics when dealing with vendors, co-workers, and customers.
- Highly dependable with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong mathematics, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize effectively.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to accept responsibility and accountability for their actions.
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ability to produce a new concept or idea and think outside the box.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or Business.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and general ledger accounting.
- Over two years of payroll processing experience.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
- Computer skills required for communication and reporting.
- Knowledge of NetSuite desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel highly desired
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
The work environment at Company ranges from wintertime lows of 30 degrees to summertime highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Lift 25-50 lbs. (for specific positions)
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GROOMING & UNIFORM:
Some positions will be required to wear uniforms. Uniforms are the property of Company. Uniforms that have been tampered or destroyed will be the responsibility of the employee and disciplinary action will apply.
- Hair must be clean and kept at a reasonable length.
- No extreme dying or bleaching of hair is permitted.
- Fingernails must be clean and well-trimmed at all times.
- Antiperspirant or deodorant must be worn.
- Cologne or perfume may be worn at a minimum.
- Nametags must always be worn, unless your department has a specific policy to the contrary.