EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for an HR Generalist to join our growing team in Sioux Falls, SD. The HR Generalist executes HR policies, procedures, and programs and provides knowledgeable HR support for employees and leaders.
- Execute HR policies, procedures and programs.
- Provide HR support for employees.
- Provide HR support for leaders in areas tasked by management.
- Support process improvements and HR and culture initiatives.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Process leave of absence requests, unemployment claims, worker’s comp claims, and disability claims from start to finish.
- Perform recruiting functions, including posting openings, screening candidates, scheduling department interviews, extending offers, and maintaining applicant data.
- Provide employee support for benefit and wellness programs, including eligibility, plan/program information, and open enrollment.
- Support employee relations processes with oversite by management.
- Provide support for the separation process.
- Perform references, background checks, drug screens and other on-boarding processes.
- Maintain accurate employee data in EDCO’s HR system and employee files.
- Travel approximately 5% annually for training and department needs.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years of human resources experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree with 2 years of human resources experience or Bachelor’s degree with 1 year of human resources experience.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with HRIS and Microsoft Office required.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certifications helpful.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and dynamics.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of the organization.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.