Join Aprio's Cloud team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio, LLP is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Senior Advisor to join their dynamic team.
Work with a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate for what’s next. With more than 600 team members in 24 states, Aprio is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in North Carolina and Birmingham, Alabama. Aprio Cloud team members work where they live- your home office is your commute! Come serve national and international clients doing business in and out of 40 countries with team members that speak more than 30 languages. At Aprio, you’ll discover a culture grounded in 30 fundamental behaviors that guide our interactions with each other and our clients every day. We are proud to have been honored as a “Best Place to Work” since 2016 and have the highest ranking on Glassdoor among the top 50 public accounting firms.
- Be an expert advisor to clients around the globe and be prepared to walk in their shoes, delivering advisory services as they grow
- Own accounting process from start to close for dedicated client book
- Deliver budgeting and forecasting deliverables for clients
- Establish industry-specific KPI’s
- Own the process for developing an internal repository for standardization of dashboard reporting
- Manage clients tax compliance by engaging with our Aprio Cloud Tax Department
- Think innovatively and continually seek improvements in workflow and deliverables through technology