SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must possess strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a running knowledge of general overall health and fitness
- Must be able to work as an integral member of a staff team.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with adults, seniors and special populations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS :
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing functions of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Middlesex YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer