ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position:
The Supply Chain Project Manager will play an instrumental role in driving and coordinating Production projects within Asmodee North America (ANA). This role will work extensively with our cross-functional teams to manage our internal stakeholders’ expectations and ensure on-time delivery of projects.
The Supply Chain Project Manager will consolidate ANA’s supplier order status information from Production and Inbound Logistics to give visibility to internal customers (Distribution Units) and create Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports. The communication to Distribution Units (DUs) includes deviations in manufacturing lead times, quantities, and ETA at DU. The Supply Chain Project Manager will work closely with Production, Inbound Logistics, Licensing, Product Compliance, Interco and all Asmodee DUs.
- Implement rigorous project management methodologies and tools to track new release and reprint productions.
- Drive continuous improvement through root cause analysis on delays.
- Manage complex and multiple global production projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate across manufacturing, licensing, quality, and inbound logistics.
- Implement best Project Management Office (PMO) practices.
- Practice decision making based on data and analytics in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Create and maintain the purchase order (PO) Status report for new and reprint orders for all Asmodee NA titles.
- Communicate the ETA of products for internal customers Distribution Units (DUs).
- Create service reports (stock available at DUs, order fulfilment, on time delivery for new games) and documents the reason codes for deviations.
- Communicate review of KPIs and actions on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Support on process design and implementation during and after ERP implementation.
- Work closely with Studios, DUs, and Departments to understand strengths and constraints with the objective to improve their processes and best practice.
- Ensure checkpoint dates are being met by internal ANA departments and suppliers.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to meet business hours of factories and DUs around the globe.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time, sometimes with little notice.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other departments and international divisions.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to external and internal customers.
- Ability to quickly organize information from multiple sources and provide the best set of options that achieve the maximum number of business goals.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Must have strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.) as well as, basic Microsoft Access skills and database knowledge.
- Customer service focused.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.