Job Description: IMPLEMENTATION COORDINATOR
Job Summary: The Implementation Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for both the Implementation and Tiger Teams. The Implementation Coordinator assists with the successful onboarding of new clients and provides a daily summary of performance.
- Creates and maintains implementation documents, which includes, folders, workbooks, summaries, and checklists.
- Receives and tracks client documentation and data necessary for implementation process.
- Maintains the implementation pipeline and implementation summaries and provides weekly updates.
- Responsible for updating the implementation escalation log.
- Attends clients calls, tracking takeaways, creating agendas, and taking meeting minutes.
- Ensures that logins, permissions, and claims testing is performed during the onboarding process.
- Reports daily metrics and maintains client issue log for new clients.
- Creates and tracks QRG’s, KPI’s and P&P’s.
- Creates and updates client manager dashboard in ThoughtSpot.
- Uses Outlook to schedule meetings and maintain calendars.
- Assist in scheduling SOP and ensuring all required documentation is completed as well as completing the SOPs for each de
Education and Experience:
- Previous employment with ASC billing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of third-party billing and claims processing procedures preferred.
- Intermediate level of expertise with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with HIPAA, HITECH, and patient confidentiality policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees, high profile clients, and other departments with a very high level of knowledge, skill, service, and compliance.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills.
- Technical writing skills.
- Detail oriented, strategic thinking, investigative skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence; must be proactive
- Office setting- This is an onsite position.
- Participates in departmental, training and staff meetings
- Adhere to all compliance and company policies and procedures