Title: Contact Center Team Manager
EducationDynamics is a contact and resource center that connects potential students with career colleges, universities, and technical and trade schools. We provide outlets and opportunities so potential students can advance their education.
The Team Manager is responsible for a team of 20 – 25 agents in the area of conduct, process, production, and quality. A Team Manager must possess a passion for managing, leading, developing, and motivating contact center agents in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
What You Will do:
- Proactively contribute and help create a positive work environment with high morale.
- Serve as the primary point of escalation for all customer service issues.
- Manage and assume accountability for agent attendance, turn-over, motivation, training, hiring, and overall job performance.
- Coach and develop contact center agents to achieve individual, team, and company quality and production goals.
- Foster a sense of professionalism by leading by example through attitude, dress, attendance/reliability, punctuality, respect, and manner.
- Frequently review and uphold quality expectations by attending regularly scheduled quality assurance sessions and meetings.
- Circulates the room periodically every day to listen to conversations and provide instructions.
- Responsible for payroll accuracy and approval of time through Paycom systems.
- Continue training of new agents as they transition from new hire training to a production team.
- Meets with management to report the progress of their team with a strategy on how they will impact their team’s day-to-day performance.
- Manage regular staff meetings with the call agent team communicating any company policy and procedure changes to call agents.
- Produce performance reviews for all agents.
- Interview and calibrate on hiring staff as needed.
- Make recommendations and execute termination of staff.
- Responsible for managing staff level based on call volume when Workforce is not present.
The Successful Candidate Profile:
- Highly organized
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong attention to details
- Must have excellent management and leadership skills
- Strong people skills
- Ability to think creatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with peers
- Able to convey knowledge of products and strategies to team-members
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong communication skills are needed in order to facilitate conversation about performance goals, expectations, and changes within the company.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment.