Make a difference every day by joining CCRES as a school-based Behavior Analyst / BCBA in Souderton Area School District!
CCRES Virtual Open Interview Day!
When: Tuesday, 1/25/22, anytime between 9am - 4pm
Where: Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85393980721
No appointment required, but RVSP is greatly appreciated: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Independent contact position for 18.75 hours/week working during the school calendar year.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments and write reports summarizing results.
- Develop positive behavioral supports utilizing evidence-based interventions.
- Assess a student’s instructional needs and develop appropriate programming.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of student data and make programming adjustments as needed.
- Develop tools and work with staff to collect progress-monitoring data on behavioral goals.
- Train staff on positive behavior support plans and instructional programs and monitor fidelity.
- Master’s Degree in applied behavior analysis (ABA) or a related program
- BCBA certification
- Minimum three years working after BCBA certification - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive skills in behavioral assessment and positive behavior support plan development.
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team atmosphere.
- Experience working with students with autism, emotional/behavioral disorders, and/or intellectual disabilities.
Why is CCRES the BEST for YOU:
CCRES is a non-profit industry leader providing educational and behavioral health HR/staffing services within Southeastern PA. We work in partnership with the Advanced Clinical Services (ACS) program of the CCIU to provide the highest quality behavioral health school district services to individuals with special needs.
- Receive clinical support from BCBA-D, ACS Program Supervisor.
- Caring and friendly CCRES HR team!
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Current Certificate
- Education Documentation - Diploma OR Official Transcripts
- Professional Liability Insurance
(Clearances and TB current within 12 months)
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance
- PA Department of Education FBI – Use code 1KG6XN
Compensation for school-based Behavior Analyst / BCBA is $75.00 per hour
CCRES is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Behavior Consultant, Behavior Specialist Consultant, Behavior Specialist, BCBA, Behavior Analyst, Board Certified Behavior Analysis, Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA, school-based, psychology, assessment, FBA, Functional Behavioral Assessment, Special Education, Autism, Emotional Support, Life Skills, Learning Su