Position Overview: Timothy Team Members support the mission of the Center for Christian Growth, which is to present Jesus Christ through discipleship, teaching, and camp programs. The Timothy Team is a program designed for individuals who are interested in growing in apprenticeship to Christ through a community based, experiential learning, live-on-site, 12-month program. This program involves daily interaction with teammates, program directors, and guests in both spiritual and programmed guest event activities.
Participation in discipleship curriculum and daily team activities
- Team daily Bible reading
- Daily living life together in shared house
- Completing reading assignments
- Participation in regular team discussions
- Involvement in retreats and trips with the team
Facilitation of ropes course and programmed guest groups activities
- Regular meeting with program coordinators
- Delivery of program to guest groups
- Responsive to guests needs while on property
- Maintaining general property standards
Daily interaction with team members in pursuit of increased spiritual development
- Commit to living life together with teammates
- Pursue relationship development with teammates
- Interact with one another towards personal growth and development
Dates and Role Variances
All Timothy Team Members will participate in the above activities and duties from August 7, 2022 through approximately May 15, 2023. During the Spring months, Team Members will have a chance to visit with our Camp Directors to be considered for various summer staff roles at one of our summer camps. These summer positions will start around May 15 and end around August 9 or 12, depending on the camp. These positions will also require a salary adjustment that will reflect the established contracted pay for the position they will be filling. All Timothy Team Member salary and duties will conclude at the end of their summer role.
This position comes with housing, which includes a shared same-gender bedroom, closet, and bathroom, and shared mixed-gender kitchen and living room, full insurance and benefits package, and a $550/month stipend.