THIS COULD BE A GOOD MATCH IF YOU HAVE...
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years experience working with similar populations required; management or supervision experience preferred
- Familiarity with supportive housing or other residential or shelter facilities in Los Angeles strongly preferred
- Knowledge of issues related to women’s homelessness, mental illness, chronic health issues, and older adults preferred
- Ability to exercise and model good judgment, especially in crisis situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills required; proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Strong multi-tasking skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Current valid California state driver’s license, insurance, with good driving record
- Criminal background check and clearance required
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish and English a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or medical condition.