Your Education, Skills, and Experience you will bring:
- Bachelors degree in Social Work, Counseling, Education, Human Services or a related field from an accredited college or university required, Masters is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive experience including developing and implementing children focused support services.
- Must have strong familiarity with the target population and excellent capacity to develop relationships with protentional mentees, parents, and community members.
- Must have strong relational building skills and ability to relate well across the socioeconomic spectrum and with the corporate community.
- Must have demonstrated management skills which provide the framework for effective use of the programs human and financial resources and coordination of the agencys services with those provided by other community resources.
- Dynamic, energetic, and analytical approach to work required.
Childrens Place Association provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.