- High school diploma or GED/HSE required. Some degree of higher education preferred;
- Adept at Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner;
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this Mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements: May require travel to our LIC location and other off-site locations as well.
Physical Demands: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.