- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent skill set and experience; some degree of higher and/or technical education in Human Services, Business Administration, Building Operations highly preferred.
- Minimum five years of progressive relevant experience in executive level office support.
- Minimum three years of experience in a management or supervisory role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills-MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of building operations.
- Knowledge of building management.
- Ability to plan, schedule and oversee programs & personnel.
- Ability to prioritize ongoing and new projects as well as conduct research, gather information and assess ongoing and new agency needs.
Travel Requirements - Travel to our Long Island City office and other off-site locations may be required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.