Provide administrative support to the Purchasing Department, Susquehanna Printing (SPC) Operations, and Greenfield office staff in varying capacities including but not limited to inventory management, purchase order creation, invoice account coding, performance tracking, customer service, and billing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a continual focus on safety and injury prevention for self and co-workers, immediately addressing or bringing to management any unsafe conditions that are identified.
- Support the Lead Procurement Specialist in all aspects of inventory management and procurement of raw materials, production supplies, and services, including but not limited to:
- Newsprint inventory, demand forecasting, order placement, delivery coordination, receiving, and consumption in the EAE ReelData and Pace systems.
- Ink and plate inventory, order placement, delivery coordination, and receiving.
- Coordinate pick-ups of waste for recycling or disposal (paper, plates, ink, oil) and return of empty ink totes, maintaining all required record-keeping.
- Track, maintain records, and reconcile payments for recycled materials.
- Inventory tracking and ordering of production and circulation supplies- press tape, blanket wash, fountain solution, gloves, strapping materials, stitching wire, bags, rubber bands, etc.
- Inventory tracking and ordering of office and janitorial supplies.
- Invoice processing, G/L account routing, and Accounts Payable processing.
- Set up and maintain all contracts for LNP 3rd party carriers.
- Maintain current documentation for all news agency correspondents.
- Maintain current records of certificates of insurance for all contractors and vendors working on site.
- Provide support for billing document creation and distribution to LNP, Lancaster Farming, and Susquehanna Printing customers.
- Coordinate both intra-company and customer Digital Printing requests, generating estimates for customer quotations as needed.
- Make post office and intra-company office deliveries as needed.
- Greet and direct visitors to the office.
- Provide other administrative support as needed.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the employee is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all supervisors and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, respect the work environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when possible.