RailPros provides comprehensive consulting services for the rail industry. We specialize in areas of RWIC/railroad flagging, project management, observation and inspection, real estate, rail design and engineering, training, and media production. As a leader in our industry, RailPros’ projects create long-term value for our clients from concept through operation by providing technical excellence and outstanding services. We are seeking Civil Engineer with an emphasis in Hydrology/Hydraulics (H&H) for either: Irvine, Riverside, Los Angeles, or our San Diego offices.
Our Civil Engineer will be involved with projects requiring a wide range of design disciplines and elements of civil engineering such as: utilities, hydrology and hydraulics, drainage and grading, site development, and stormwater quality in various locations throughout the United States.
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes