- May be legally blind or visually impaired
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- General operating knowledge of office machinery and computer systems.
- Professional communications skills promoting customer loyalty.
- Ability to operate Point of Sale System
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and other programs
- Physical ability to push, pull and lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Some walking and minimal climbing are required
Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. L.A.B. does not discriminate based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. All persons hired will be required to verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. L.A.B. is a drug-free workplace. Applicants are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Apply via L.A.B.’s website: https://lablind.com/employment.php