By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
We seek a highly motivated and creative Research Associate to join our R&D team. You will work within a highly dynamic group and be responsible for developing new applications for RNAscope technology and support our assay services business.
- Execute Custom Assay Services (CAD)/PAS projects, including but not limited to ISH-IHC, pre-project proof of concept/probe validation, troubleshooting and others. Focus will be ISH-IHC and new application development to support ISH business expansion and accumulate more in-house experience for new technology development.
- Responsible for experimental design, assay running, data collection and interpretation.
- Maintain sample inventory and logs for slide tracking. Communicate with histology CRO to coordinate sample processing and sectioning.
- Help with managing CAD/PAS projects, including customer communication throughout the projects and reporting data/report to the clients.
- Facilitate assay transfer from R&D (CAD) to PAS (core/standard) when the protocols are fully optimized.
- Participate in R&D/PAS communication and training