The ideal candidate will have experience managing large, complex statewide or regional campaigns. A strong understanding of paid media, including both traditional and digital media, is important, as well as an ability to work seamlessly with RSE’s in-house creative team to produce campaign assets. An understanding of how to effectively conduct outreach and connect with California’s diverse communities is a plus, as is an understanding of how to secure earned media. The ability to fluently communicate in Spanish is strongly preferred.
Required Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of various methods of communication and ability to apply that knowledge for effective use
- Ability to set meeting expectations and lead discussions
- Ability to manage client expectations in a way that results in the ideal client/agency outcome
- Ability to foster attitudes, conditions and environments that promote positive individual and team performance
- Strong project management, including time management, resource allocation, work delegation and budget
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to deal effectively with diverse individuals at all levels
- Four to seven years of increasingly complex related experience, including leading people, teams and projects
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience
Interested? Please login and submit your resume and a cover letter to: https://rs-e.com/careers/
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.