- Basic tool knowledge and usage (wrench, hammer, grinders, etc...)
- OSHA Safety Regulations
- Knowledge of products
- Basic warehousing knowledge
- Sign Shop equipment knowledge
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to work with outside agencies in a collaborative way
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience
Please do not call to check the status of an employment application, we do not give out status updates. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly by the recruiter for that position.
Traffic Management Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status.