Check out this video to see our talented Sales Team at work!
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Northern Colorado, with top selling brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
Responsible for distribution and sales for all products distributed by High Country Beverage (HCB) in Eastern Colorado, including Fort Morgan and Sterling. Responsible for achieving sales and distribution goals in assigned territory. Responsible for achieving Retail Account Standards objectives, merchandising and overall quality assurance of HCB products. This position is responsible for growing total HCB business in assigned territory
- Maintain required call frequency in assigned pre-sales accounts in order to achieve sales goals and objectives. Goals include full-line selling, dominant display execution, current POS merchandising and securing price and ad feature activities.
- Manage retail inventories to minimize out of stocks, insure product freshness and adequate product available for displays.
- Follow Retail Account Standard Supplier shelf management goals. Aggressively solicits displayed ad feature activity, secures primary position of HCB permanent and paper P.O.S. in accordance with the Retail Account Standards. Performance by account tracked and measured.
- Responsible for achieving Monthly Business Objectives (MBOs) in assigned territory.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all quality assurance guidelines of HCB. Manages inventory and follows a rotation schedule for all HCB products in assigned accounts according to a planned schedule of every account/ minimum once per month, or as frequently as necessary to insure fresh product.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer rapport.
- Required to collect written copies and report all competitive information including pricing, post-off activity, special promotions and new product introduction.
- Communicates special delivery instructions to delivery personnel and Route Supervisor on a daily basis. Informs Supervisor of all customer/retailer complaints.
- Submits all required reports and MBO tracking neat and on time.
- Updates account information on a weekly basis along with submitting status change reports of all account or route changes.
- Responsible for keeping assigned customers current with HCB credit terms and adhering to State and HCB credit regulations and policies.
- Responsible for attendance and promptness including mandatory sales, supplier and breakout meetings.
- Maintains proper upkeep of assigned Company vehicle and observes safe driving habits when operating all Company vehicles.
- Understands and compiles with all local, state and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
- Completes special assignments at the request of the HCB management.
- High Country Beverage offers 7 day a week, 24-hour service. Sales Representatives and Route Supervisors all share responsibility for this service on a rotating basis.
This position is considered a leader in the HCB organization. As such, the Sales Representative will maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Position will be asked to perform duties “above and beyond the normal” from time to time, and expected to cheerfully perform such duties. This Position is expected to be a positive role model for other HCB employees.
Sales Representative, Eastern Colorado
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, Accident & Critical Illness Supplemental insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, employee beer discounts etc.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.