- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences or related fields including but not limited to social work or psychology from an accredited college.
- Have at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with serious mental illness.
- Experience working with individuals experiencing homelessness.
- Experience working with a caseload is preferred.
- Ability to relate to and advocate for diverse client needs and interests.
- Dedicated to completing paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to learn and understand client needs and mental health recovery related to the provision of community mental health services.
- Able to travel independently and possess a valid drivers’ license, auto insurance, and have access to a reliable vehicle. Willing to transport clients in personal vehicle, if needed.
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.