The Campaign Coordinator is a full time position with The Potomac School’s Advancement Office with responsibility for the overall management and administration of the Growing ever Greater campaign for the Potomac School, including staffing the Board-led fundraising committee. Reporting to the Director of Advancement and working in partnership with the campaign team, this role will oversee meeting management - both the weekly internal committee meetings as well as external meetings with identified prospects; data entry and tracking in various databases; prospect research; gift processing; and donor stewardship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Director of Advancement and the campaign team, manage the campaign pipeline and moves management process relating to leadership giving, including:
- Prioritizing and organizing the prospect pipeline;
- Developing targeted cultivation plans and solicitation strategies;
- Preparing comprehensive briefing documents that include financial and biographical research and suggested talking points for volunteers and staff solicitors;
- Providing data analytics to efficiently manage/prioritize campaign prospects;
- Documenting all pertinent information relating to cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship in relevant databases.
- Liaise with key campaign volunteers, the director of advancement, the manager of campaigns and major gifts, and the Head’s office to schedule cultivation and solicitation meetings - with accountability for all logistics and details relating to the meetings. Help coordinate campaign related events.
- Oversee all aspects of prospect research, including coordination with the campaign consulting firm and outside resources.
- Manage all aspects of data management relating to campaign giving, both electronically and in paper files as needed, ensuring that meeting notes and strategies are accurately recorded.
- Manage campaign gift processing, ensuring that donors are acknowledged both by staff and volunteers in a timely way, and that gift agreements and pledge documents are prepared, sent, and tracked. Coordinate with members of the advancement office to ensure donors are sent pledge reminders, tracking progress.
- Oversee campaign reporting, collaborating with the campaign consultants where necessary to ensure that staff, volunteers, trustees, and others are informed of campaign progress and important metrics and analysis.