QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS: each essential duty satisfactorily. skill, and/or ability required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
- Must be able to clearly communicate in a polite manner while on the telephone and in person
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or equivalent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the person must be able to occasionally move about inside the banquet spaces, banquet kitchen, and kitchen to access different kitchen items, meals, and equipment. Frequently moves large trays and several plated meals with precision. This is a fast-paced position.
WORK SCHEDULE: Work a full time varied schedule including days, nights, weekdays, and weekends as assigned by department Supervisor or Manager.
I have read, understand, and am able to complete the job duties in the work environment described with or without reasonable accommodations.