Gotham Greens is seeking a Project Manager to join the Operations team to lead internal projects focusing on systems and continuous improvement solutions. The ideal candidate brings a collaborative stakeholder approach, has a strong eye for systems integration, and is skilled in simplifying complex processes.
What You'll Do
- Organize, manage, and lead Operations’ team ERP implementation and long-term application
- Work directly with Gotham Greens Operations stakeholders to document, manage and implement a new ERP system.
- Document current process and workflow, validate SOPs and prepare for migration to new ERP system
- Work with product, program management and development team(s) to define solutions approaches and delivery schedules for ERP implementation and long-term application
- Work with users to validate and define system implementation and success
- QA the process to define and validate specific applications as critical for implementation and long-term application
- Anticipate bottlenecks, find opportunities, mitigate risk areas and balance the business and user needs versus technical constraints
- Clearly and optimally communicate with all stakeholders, including management
- Drive process and tooling improvements to increase visibility, efficiency and output quality
- Lead regular project meetings.
- Partner with Operations stakeholders to document Operations business requirements and processes within schedule defined by Digital Solutions project manager.
- Process analysis and optimization with Operations stakeholders, Digital Solutions and ERP implementation vendor
- Lead Operations ERP implementation schedule
- Build and lead Operations training team for HQ and field operations
- Lead Operations end-user training documentation
- Lead Operations training documentation project, tailored to new-hires joining after ERP implementation project is complete
- Revise business process documentation to include new systems, tools and processes
- Lead Operations report development project
Who You Are
- BA in a relevant discipline required.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Operations, Project Management, and IT system integration
- Experience contributing to complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including effective stakeholder communications
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and implement
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks
- Excellent time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders of varying technical abilities
Who We Are
Gotham Greens is on a mission to transform how and where fresh produce is grown. We are a pioneer in urban indoor agriculture and a leading fresh produce and food company. Through our national network of local high-tech farms, Gotham Greens delivers fresh, long-lasting, and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings and pesto dip all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers.
Since its launch in 2011, Gotham Greens has grown from a single urban rooftop greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., to a multi-state greenhouse operator and one of the largest hydroponic leafy green producers in North America.