- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Electrical Engineering Design discipline with a focus on Healthcare projects including OSHPD 1 projects.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit documentation and management as it applies to Electrical Engineering.
- Experience and understanding in EnergyPro
- Baseline experience and understanding of AGI32 or Visual (or similar).
Certifications & Licenses:
- Professional registration in Electrical Engineering is preferred (PE).
- Proven ability to understand and recognize complex design problems.
- Effective communication skills with a team-oriented attitude.
- Knowledge of Electrical and related California Building Codes
- Knowledge of Green Building practices and LEED Rating Systems
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Successful applicant must be able to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 prior to their start date or prior to December 8, 2021, whichever is later, or be granted an exemption based on a disability or sincerely held religious belief. If you cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability or a sincerely-held religious belief, you may submit an accommodation request to WSP’s Equal Employment Opportunity Office. Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccination here - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.