SUMMARY: The Accounting Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Accounting department by way of reports, accounting, policies and procedures and completes projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizes and maintains file system, scans invoices/documents/resident checks for electronic storage, and files correspondence and other records.
- Receives/stamp invoices and forward to Accounts Payable to process, prepares check requests, and maintains timely payment of vendors. Periodically checks Accounts Payable email folder/fax folder and processes those documents to correct person.
- Prepares training and reporting materials for specific department needs.
- Processes department requests including requests for: supplies and other requests and/or needs.
- Updates and maintains policies, procedures and ensures documents are accessible and current on the company intranet.
- Supports staff in with project-based work and provides support to departmental staff, as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.