Come be a part of a GROWING company. Constant Aviation's interior and modification and refurbishment facilities is in need of 1st and 2nd shift Upholstery Fabricators. We offer competitive pay and benefits and room for advancement.
• Interpret blueprints, completion drawings, company standards, work instructions
• Perform necessary calculations using shop math based on required tooling, detailed parts, assemblies, and installations.
• Perform sewing operations in accordance with applicable FAA regulations.
• Disassemble and reassemble vendor passenger seats and divans in accordance with the guidelines of vendor component maintenance manuals.
• Perform proper maintenance practices in accordance with Constant Aviation standards, such as: proper glue application, adhesive bonding, hardware, and rivet installation
• Correct handling and use of all required tools specific to the current job assignment.
• Correct handling and use of all required chemicals and adhesives related to the current job assignment, including general knowledge and ability to retrieve data from the MSDS safety books.