Job title: Office Manager, Education
Reports to: Director of Education
FLSA status: Exempt (full time including summer)
Job location: Northbrook, IL
The Office Manager will support the Director of Education and the entire Education team in all administrative tasks as they relate to the Education Department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with Director of Education to ensure compliance of all student and staff paperwork
- Monitor Education staff training and related records to ensure compliance with program rules and state regulations
- Track all school attendance for students and staff
- Assist with updating program calendars and other electronic programming records and distribution as necessary
- Supply ordering and inventory
- Communicate regularly with area school district partners and parents regarding registration, IEP meetings and other important school matters
- Answer calls, emails, and voicemails as they relate to the Education Department
- Assist in scheduling educational programs, events, and team meetings
- Partner with Director and Human Resources on recruiting efforts and onboarding new Education staff
- Work positively and collaboratively with other department administrators in management of shared vehicles, supplies, space, and staff
- Assist Education staff in managing and maintaining technology and equipment and coordinate with Keshet Billing, Purchasing, and IT when necessary
- Coordinate student transportation
- Work with building management on facilities issues and maintenance
- Partner and communicate with administrative colleagues across the Keshet Organization and
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Eligible employees are offered a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, short and long-term disability plans, a 401k with company match, plus up to 20 paid holidays per year.
About Keshet Keshet is a one-of-a-kind organization that brings classroom experiences, camps, sports, social and vocational activities, and residential opportunities to 600 people with disabilities and special needs each year.
About the Program At Keshet’s therapeutic day schools, we foster caring communities where students ages 3 to 22 learn and grow. Educators and therapists work hand-in-hand to provide highly individualized instruction and therapies to meet the unique needs of each student. From preschool through high school transition, Keshet’s schools prepare students for a life of independence.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Additional duties may be assigned at any time by CEO.
Keshet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.