- Minimum of a Masters degree in Counseling, Social Work or other related Human Service field which includes a clinical practicum. Professional license required. (Professional license does not include Licensed Social Worker – LSW)
- Minimum of one year of supervisory experience, including the clinical and administrative supervision of Master’s level staff.
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience with at least one year in an outpatient setting preferably working with children/adolescents.
- Understanding of payroll and billing procedures.
- Prior experience giving coaching and feedback to employees on performance related issues.
- Understands program regulations and has a proven track record of following program policies and procedures.
- Must be able to lead, motivate and coach others in a fast-paced, family-focused environment.
- Prior experience working with an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to adjust hours to job requirements.
- Must have access to a telephone.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must have acceptable Pennsylvania State Police clearance, Pennsylvania Child Abuse History clearance and FBI clearance.
- Must be able to identify with the agency Mission Statement and support the agency’s Core Values.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS A DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Clinical based practices including DSM-5, clinical interventions, etc.
- Coaching practices
- Outpatient regulations
- Community regulations when applicable
- Crisis intervention strategies
- Department of Human Services regulations
- Trauma-informed care
- Sanctuary Model of Organizational Leadership
- Strategic planning
POSITION SPECIFIC CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Ensure consistency and fidelity with agency values and preferred clinical approaches
- Coach Glade Run philosophy to Therapists through direct supervision, training, coaching, and monitoring of clinical service delivery.
- Keep appropriate supervision logs and documentation.
- Implement monitoring tools to assure supervisees use the Glade Run values in service delivery.
- Coach supervisees to write measurable individualized goals which are tied to the individual/family definition of needs to succeed at home
2. Support Therapists to ensure strong family relations are developed and maintained
- Work collaboratively with Therapists to strengthen partnerships between Glade Run and families:
- Coach the Therapists through the development of the Strength-Needs-Cultural-Discovery (SNCD)
- Provide support to therapists and families to access additional resources as indicated
3. Monitor the provision of services within areas of responsibility
- Ensure that the health and safety of individuals served and staff is maintained in alignment with Sanctuary principles and practices, regulatory requirements, accreditation standards and agency policies.
- Teach/coach current best practice interventions/approaches by conducting regular observations of interventions and interactions.
- Review all treatment plans and related documentation to assure that treatment occurs at the established frequency and meets agency values.
- Assign referrals to therapists that are matched to their skill and strengths.
- Lead monthly supervision meetings to ensure that organizational goals, program and operating policies are communicated, understood and followed by all staff.
- Evaluate delivery of clinical services to ensure that highly individualized goals can be generalized home through direct observation, weekly supervision, family feedback, etc.
- Work collaboratively with psychiatrists to provide care that meets consumer needs.
- Support the transition of clients between services offered within our continuum.
- Attend Team Meetings at Mental Health Partnership Schools as needed.
- Maintain fluid communication with stakeholders and partnerships (attending monthly meetings for school buildings)
- Must meet program productivity expectations and standards for assigned caseload.
4. Support the Program Manager or Assistant Director of Outpatient to ensure that programming needs are met
- Maintain communication with the Program Manager or Assistant Director of Outpatient
- Participate in scheduled supervision meetings
- Provide critical information immediately to supervisor
- Provide regular feedback of Therapists’ performance via verbal exchange and written documentation
- Support preparation of scheduled professional development trainings/activities
- Provide direct clinical services to assigned clients as needed
- Ensure all applicable staff maintain professional licensure, credentials, and training.
- Review and audit consumer files in coordination with Quality and Compliance department.
- Facilitate and co-facilitate group supervision sessions.
- Maintain written minutes of internal and external meetings and upload to the Commons
- Monitor and manage incoming referrals and assign appropriately to staff
5. Fiscal oversight and monitoring costs of assigned program area.
- Monitor productivity of program staff through established tools.
- With Quality & Compliance, monitor insurance authorizations.
- With the Outpatient Program Manager or Assistant Director, determine staffing resources and program needs.
Butler, PA, United States
Who We Are: Founded in 1854 by the Rev. Dr. William Passavant in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, Glade Run has evolved over the years to meet the changing and increasingly challenging needs of children, adults and families throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond. With a focus on education, mental health, autism, and unique therapeutic offerings, Glade Run has a long tradition of linking faith and service. Last year, Glade Run served over 4,000 individuals with impactful, innovative services in school, home, and community settings.
What We Offer – Community Mental Health Programs
(Must meet eligibility requirements- see policies/plan documents for complete requirements and eligibility)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401K offerings with agency match
- Agency provided life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Paid mileage for traveling between client sites and offices
- Paid training and administrative time
- Licensure Supervision for FREE!
- Tuition reimbursement
- New Hire Incentive Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonus Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Glade Run is Sanctuary certified – we provide a supportive, respectful environment for our clients and our staff where shared governance, open communication, social learning and responsibility, non-violence, emotional intelligence, and growth and change are paramount in all aspects of our programming