Directs the operations of the Weyrich Healthcare Center in accordance with resident needs, governmental regulations, and company policy with focus on maintain excellent care of the resident/patients while achieving the organizational business objectives.
*Will assume the role of Assisted Living Manager upon license change.
- Directs the daily operations of the Skilled Nursing facility to meet State, Federal regulations and avoid violations or licensure decertification.
- Plans for quality assurance in all Weyrich Health care departments regarding resident/patient care and develops quality improvement plans.
- Develops and/or revises Nursing facility policies, procedures, programs and directs implementation of such.
- Assures the implementation of therapeutic, recreational, and rehabilitative programs to meet social and activity needs of residents.
- Assures nutritional needs of residents are met.
- Provides systems for continuing assessment of residents health and well-being.
- Serves as primary liaison with residents, their families, and the public.
- Functions in a problem-solving capacity with regards to resident and staff problems.
- Ensures conformance with annual budget, evaluates, reviews, and adjusts to revenue sources.
- Works closely and effectively with VP of Health Services to accomplish organizational goals.
- Assumes responsibility/authority for decisions regarding all aspects of facility operations.
- Proven track record of leadership and team building success