WestCare is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Work Place Employer. Employment at WestCare is contingent upon
successful completion of a pre-employment drug test, pre-employment physical and criminal background check.
Person in this position is responsible for all aspects of education and prevention pertaining to alcohol and substance abuse issues for at-risk and underserved individuals within the community. Essential Job Functions include those listed below. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Educate all appropriate individuals within the community regarding alcohol and substance abuse issues;
- Educate all appropriate at-risk individuals within the community about alcohol and substance abuse;
- Write required reports and/or provide appropriate data for administrative and reporting needs;
- Ensure that services described in the contract are provided and replicated in the program accordingly;
- Report to the Prevention Coordinator on a once weekly basis;
- Act as an agency representative/liaison with other agencies;
- Assist the Program Coordinator and Director with program design, development and implementation of the Education and Prevention Programs;
- Ensure that all required policies and procedures of WestCare are carried out in the Education and Prevention Programs; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.