- Education: Master’s degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling. LMSW/LCSW/LMHC and CASAC a plus
- Previous experience with individuals with substance use and co-occurring mental health disordersincluding working with impoverished communities whose members are at high risk for chronic healthconditions
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience with implementing Evidence Based Models
- Experience working with and/or supervising peers
- Knowledge of substance use, harm reduction, and drug treatment resources
- Commitment to racial and health equity, recovery, as well as recovery-oriented and trauma-informedservices
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills is essential: strong organizationalskills
- Proficiency with computer and electronic health records, and Microsoft Word applications includingOffice, Word, Excel and Access
SALARY AND BENEFITS
FPHNYC offers a comprehensive benefits package. The salary range for this position is $80,000.
There is potential for this position to transition to DOHMH and therefore candidates must meetDOHMH eligibility requirement including NYC residency.
To apply, send Resume, with Cover Letter, including how your experience relates to this position. We ask that you do not contact our staff directly and no phone inquiries please. Applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
The Fund for Public Health in New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse pool of candidates to apply.