Job Title: Tubing Staff
Fantastic winter environment, working in small staff groups in an inspiring mountain setting. Often physical work while in constant contact with guests. Must be enthusiastic, energetic and willing to learn. Will be required to work in snow and cold temperatures. Day and night shifts available.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Accountability
- Operate winter tubing and offer instruction.
- Maintain guest and employee safety as a top priority and follow all safety protocols and procedures.
- Effectively and clearly explain tubing instructions to participants, ability to enforce safety rules.
- Act in a courteous service-oriented manner
- Follow rules established by the venue
- Be positive and willing to engage guest. Courteous and fun with each customer.
- Check tickets
- Wear Soldier Hollow uniform and be well groomed and neat at all times
- All other job duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Essential Skills
- Must be able to instruct, speaking to groups and individuals. Able to do this with kids, adults and families.
- Establish customer service skills with friendly outgoing communication style
- Must be flexible about work assignments and maintain a good attitude
- Basic skills working with groups and ability to facilitate small group activity
- Comfortable working in snow and cold temperatures
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Flexible work schedule must be available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Environmental Job Requirements
- Ability to work outdoors in all temperature/weather extremes
- Able to navigate through all elements, features, challenges with confidence and ease.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to sit and stand on feet for extended time
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Hearing to converse with others in a normal conversation
- Balancing, bending, climbing, kneeling, walking, pushing, reaching above shoulders, and sitting
Required In-House Training
- UOLF Orientation
- Sexual Harassment
- Drug & Alcohol
- Hazardous Communications Program
- Customer Service (at least once each season)
- Radio Protocol (emergency procedures)
- Company Cell Phone Policy
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of the job description at any time without prior notice.