We are currently seeking an experienced Editor (4-5 years) to join our publishing team. This role will require an individual who is excited about the entire process of book acquisition; from acquisition and design to marketing and sales, we are seeking someone with vision who is unafraid of being hands on throughout the process. Additional attributes include:
- Be a creative problem solver
- Enjoy the hunt for up-and-coming talent
- Be resourceful and passionate in your work
- Be flexible and open to innovative ways of acquiring books
- Have a passion for adult categories such as self-care, illustrative non-fiction, humor, and poetry to name a few
The position is eligible for a remote, hybrid, or on-site schedule. Some travel may be required.