Asmodee North America (ANA) locally headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles, such as CATAN, Arkham Horror, and Spot It, among many others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overaching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
Summary of Position
The Sales Representative Team Lead with the Sales Manager is responsible for the performance and training of the account manager team. They are to assist the Sales Manager with their duties supporting them while driving revenue and being an asset to the sales team. While being a top sales performer with their own accounts theyll perform specific duties like new hire training, sales reporting, goal setting and follow-up, product trainings, and other duties detailed by the Sales Manager.
- Perform all responsibilities of an Account Manager
- Drive the sales standard for the team by being a top performer
- Meet with designated team regularly to lead key trainings to improve performance
- Regularly host development sessions with designated team members
- Track the teams and individuals KPIs and follow up on low performers
- Report progress of the team regularly to management
- Liaison with other departments to assist the sales department
- Successfully onboard, mentor, and train new hires
- Find solutions and seek new ways to improve our sales functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make customer feel valued through strong active listening skills
- Confidence to overcome objections and make the sale.
- Willingness to research independently and be able to explain various products/product lines.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover customer needs and translate those to customer specific solutions.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate successfully with other individuals in a high energy, team-oriented environment
- Acute problem-solving skills
- Capacity to act as a mentor, advisor, and supervisor to team members and new hires
- Willingness to own, manage, and improve upon specific projects
- Time management skills and the ability to balance different projects at once
- One to three years sales and/or customer service experience preferred; not required.
- At least one year of leadership experience
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of essential Microsoft programs such as Excel, and familiarity with data entry.
How to Apply: Serious candidates should include a Letter of Interest explaining why the candidate wants this position with Asmodee including examples of past performance or achievement in the role (or similar role) as well as a description of the candidates skills and values as demonstrated through their job experience and a resume.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity and fairness.