The member concierge will be responsible for exceeding members expectations by striving to provide a great experience and becoming familiar with member preferences by engaging them in the designated lobby areas at sites. This will enhance the overall experience for the members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help members to and from agency vehicles.
- Orient members to clinic protocol(s) and/or changes.
- Monitor the schedule and inform patient of any delay in appointment.
- Engage members in conversation to ensure a safe, calm and health-promoting environment.
- Monitor surroundings to prevent disruptions by using CPI and/or de-escalation techniques and maintain a safe, calm environment.
- Effectively and efficiently handle any form of emergency.
- Acknowledge members presence.
- Offer assistance and general information to guests.
- Tidy up lobby throughout the day.
- Monitor lobby temperatures.
- Communicate with Staff on members' needs.
- Secure the building, and lock all entrances at the close of each working day.
- Encourage members to complete Satisfaction Survey and submit Member Comment Cards.
- Discourage loitering and improper use of space by members.
- Perform other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.