- Bachelor's degree required. 2-4 years of DHS/HRA case management experience.
- At least one-year supervisory experience preferred.
- Good writing skills required.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following service areas is required: homeless related issues, criminal justice, HIV/AIDS, substance abuse.
- Prior training experience in CARES database is helpful.
PROBLEM SOLVING: Independently and with the Program Director to work through routine problems, determining solutions from established standards or procedures.
KNOWLEDGE: Duties require a thorough understanding of principles, concepts and methodology associated with clinical assessment and mental health diagnosis according to the DSM 5.
FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY: Makes routine low-cost expenditures, as designated by supervisor.
CONTACTS: Works directly with staff within the EHP program. Coordinates with HRA and permanent housing providers.
SUPERVISION: Provides weekly supervision to Case Management staff and group supervision as needed.
Ability to travel locally using public transportation. Required to speak clearly and hear the spoken word well. Required on a regular basis to be prepared to utilize appropriate techniques to ensure consumers' safety. Required to utilize near vision to read data and other documents including spreadsheets and reports in printed form or on computer screens. Regularly required to move fingers, wrist, and arms in a repetitive manner to operate office equipment.