Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for all profile changes on Shift4’s extensive existing merchant portfolio. Profile changes include pricing alterations, funding time changes, banking updates, as well as a multitude of other tasks. All changes are completed in our proprietary databases. The right candidate will be computer savvy, with strong multitasking skills, strong attention to detail, excellent typing skills, and Microsoft Excel/Google Sheet knowledge is preferred.
- Database entry work
- Check and address emails in a timely manner
- Effective interdepartmental communication skills
- Understand all aspects and fees on the merchant application
- All Database entry work
- Organize queue and workflow daily
- Ensure all applications are completed in queue and ticket system in a timely manner
- Notate special instructions for the underwriters under application notes
- Complete applications with speed and attention to detail and data
- Attention to detail and accuracy with all processed accounts
- Scan documents as deemed necessary
- Remove accounts from your queue once boarded
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics