Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
The Fund Analyst will be principally responsible for documenting, executing, and analyzing parts of the settlement process. Primary activities for this role will include daily balancing, transaction reconciliation, reporting, and maintenance of data for the settlement process. Secondary responsibilities will be general treasury administration, and ad-hoc projects as they are assigned. Additionally, there may be project interaction with FP&A, and Accounting teams as well as ad-hoc duties as assigned. The Fund Settlement Analyst will report directly to the Director of Financial Operations. This individual must be a self-starter able to thrive in a rapid paced, mid-size business environment.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Minimum 0 – 3 years of related accounting, banking and/or finance experience
- Payments industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience with accounting software (QuickBooks, Sage, Oracle, etc.) a plus
- Vena or like CPM software experience
- Hands on general ledger experience a plus
- Solid balance between accounting, audit, process discipline and financial analysis skills
- Reconcile and balance data through logical understanding of processes in place, ability to analyze variance and investigate till solution.
- Assist with monitoring the settlement systems throughout the day to ensure processes are running correctly; troubleshoot issues and determine resolution methods, teaming cross-functionally as needed.
- Analyze financial or system data; utilize information to improve system solutions that will mitigate risk as well as improve efficiency.
- Develop, maintain, and update systems and processes critical to the reporting of settlement data.
- Ability to identify, create, document, and execute new processes where needed
- Exceptional research and analysis skills with demonstrated ability of independence.
- Excellent Excel and strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Able to translate and interpret large data sets via formulas and pivot tables.
- Firm Understanding of Finance and Accounting
- Debits and Credits, Accruals, etc.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills; Effectively communicates results of work
- Highly organized and able to manage competing priorities
- Produces pro quality deliverables both in accuracy and presentation
- Able to succeed as part of a team, as well as adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Demonstrates ability to manage projects and time
- Peerless attention to detail
- Exhibit strong work ethic with a willingness to take on new projects and add on to them where seen necessary.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics