- Work time will be outdoor/field.
- Exposure to dust and fumes/offensive smells.
- Exposure to chemicals such as fuel, grease and oil.
- Close proximity to moving mechanical parts.
- Noise level will be moderate to loud.
- Lift a maximum weight of 100 lbs., repetitively lift 50 lbs., carry approximately 50 lbs., and push/pull approximately 50 lbs.
- Reach overhead and reach away from the body.
- Sit 2 hours per day, walk 2 hours per day, stand 2 hours per day, climb 2 hours per day some extreme heights), kneel 2 hours per day, crawl 1 hour per day, and squat the other 1 hour per day.
- Experience welding and fabricating.
- Experience with electrical installation, repairs and maintenance.
- Written communication, verbal communication and basic mathematical skills.
- Basic computer knowledge. Ability to learn and use iPad, iPhone and company software applications.
- Ability to read blue prints.
Industry Related Experience or Skills:
- Familiarity with sand and gravel and concrete plants preferred.
Education Required: High School
Preferred Education: Vocational or trade training
Bilingual in Spanish Preferred: No